Friday, January 29, 2021

MISSIVES FROM THE ENDLESS LOCKDOWN


Lockdown Humor, Larson

THE LITTLE YIPPY DOG


Recorded “COVID-19 boredom” fictional accounts based on Gary Larson's Far Side cartoons...none of this really happened to me...it's all about the little yippy dog.


MISSIVES FROM THE ENDLESS LOCKDOWN 


Day 333. I was absentmindedly riding my stationary bike in the man cave this morning when an unknown little spotted dog came out of nowhere yipping and nipping me on the ankle and then he vanished as quickly as he appeared...

MISSIVES FROM THE ENDLESS LOCKDOWN 

Day 334.  The strange little yippy dog appeared once again while I was in my home office, stood frozen in place and stared at the closet door.  I wasn’t too alarmed at first, but suddenly a folded paper began to emerge from under the door...


MISSIVES FROM THE ENDLESS LOCKDOWN 


Day 335.  I heard the garage door opening as I sat in the family room deciding where to go on my Saturday morning drive to nowhere in particular.  Then I heard the familiar sound of my vehicle starting and rushed to the front door. It was the little yippy dog rapidly driving off with a buddy happily sniffing the cold winter air!  My plan for a temporary escape from the lockdown was dashed as I read the note they left behind to “Stay home!”



MISSIVES FROM THE ENDLESS LOCKDOWN 


Day 336.  Well, the hyper little yippy dog showed up today to return my vehicle for what should thankfully be the last time.  He hopped into the back seat of my vehicle just as I was backing out of the driveway for a much needed carintining escape from the house.  I told him if he would settle down he could ride with me to the drugstore for my “liberating” Moderna booster shot and drop off some Get Well cards at the post office.  Then I would take him to the vets to be tutored.  He may have misunderstood that last stop...




No comments:

Post a Comment